Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

sorry sorry sorry!!

Oh goodness I am so sorry that I haven't posted in so long!
I've been swamped with work, exams etc. so i'm pretty much dyeing at the moment (yes, yes I know you probably don't care all much).

But, I just wanted to let you all know that i'm getting started on some awesome posts and they will be out by no later than next week. :)

Random point, but i'm so excited for tomorrow alskjfhadkjlghqlergqe. I'm going to see the hunger games at midnight with a bunch of my fabulous friends and I honestly can't wait!! Just thought you should share my joy, or be jealous or whatever ;).

Love you all,
Georgie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks so much for commenting - I try really hard to respond to as many as I can, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Have a b-e-a-utiful day gorgeous girls,
xo Georgie