Popular Posts

Friday, March 9, 2012

hey hey!
welcome to GLAMBITION.
so i've been keeping up with aaaalot of makeup blogs latley and it got me thinking:
"hey? why can't i do that? i have a tonne of makeup!!"

yeah i know, cool story huh?

but all in all, i'm super excited to launch my new blog, http://georgiesglambition.blogspot.com.au/.
but i'm sure you already had that one figured out.


a little bit about me and my blog to start you off:
ok, sooo, my names georgie, i live in the beautiful sydney, australia, i'm 16 and have a new found obsession for makeup! (after my super awesome trip to new york with my best friend emily - pictures to come eventually).

basically, this blog is going to be all about my obsession with makeup (reviews, hauls and shoots) plus a little bit of inside social life stuff - geeet excited!

thanks all for listening to my rant!
have a glambitious day and keep looking beautiful! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks so much for commenting - I try really hard to respond to as many as I can, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Have a b-e-a-utiful day gorgeous girls,
xo Georgie